Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a long-term substitute Speech & Language Specialist to work in Middlesex School District. This assignment will be from February 10 – May 20, 2020. Pay for this assignment is $150/day.
- Assess, screen, and evaluate students and effectively share results with parents and educational staff, and participate in the eligibility determination process in accordance with state and school district requirements and best practice
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students
- Demonstrate knowledge of child growth and development and individual student needs by providing relevant instruction according to the IEP and educational best practices
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students
- Provide consultative services for school staff by sharing and demonstrating specific techniques and working with school teams to facilitate relevant and consistent interventions for targeted students
- Ensure that all activities conform to district and cooperative guidelines
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district
- Maintain and submit information/records including student progress for all students
- Perform related duties as assigned by the district
- NJ CE/CEAS/Standard Speech-Language Specialist
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at http://www.workwithinsight.com/apply