Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a Long-Term Substitute Special Education Teacher (1st Grade) to work in Mt. Ephraim Public Schools. The special education teacher is responsible for providing oversight to Special Education students while their primary teacher is absent. This assignment will be from January 31 – April 9, 2020. Pay for this position will be $90/day for Days 1-20; $175/day for Days 21+.
- Works with Special Education students that experience emotional, learning, and/or physical disabilities
- Knowledge of the developmental levels of students in the classroom and the different ways these students learn
- Ability to develop well-structured lessons with challenging, measurable objectives and appropriate student engagement strategies, pacing, sequence, activities, materials, resources, technologies, and grouping
- Ability to organize and analyze results from a variety of assessments to determine progress toward intended outcomes and uses findings to adjust practice and identify and/or implement appropriate differentiated interventions and enhancements for all students
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
- NJ – Students with Disabilities required
- NJ – Teacher of the Handicapped required
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at www.workwithinsight.com/apply.**