Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a Permanent Aide to work in the Swedesboro-Woolwich School District in an ABA/ Autistic support role. Aide will not be with the same student every day. Pay rate for this position will be based on a scale, from $85-$95/day. Position includes 5 days of paid time off.
- Provide academic support (tutorial, study skills, organization) at the direction of the teacher and school/district administration.
- Provide behavioral support (redirect, task focus, mediation) for student.
- Assist student with daily living skill building (toileting).
- Assist student with gross/fine motor support (sensory breaks, ambulation support).
- Assist student with his/her assessable technology (communication devices).
- Collect data on IEP goals.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by teacher or principal.
- 60 college credits required
- Position requires sitting, standing, lifting, or moving throughout the building.
- Must be able to hear (40 decibel loss maximum), verbally communicate, and have vision requirements of near acuity of 20 inches or less and far acuity of 20 feet or more with depth perception, accommodation, and field of vision.
- Subject to inside environment conditions.
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.