Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Education or Special Education? Do you have at least 48 college credits? Are you looking to gain valuable hands-on experience in the classroom while earning some extra income?
Become a Paraprofessional with Insight in the Teaneck Public Schools! If you have at least 48 college credits, you can work in a school before you finish earning your degree. You’ll also have the chance to meet and network with school administrators and other faculty who may sit on hiring boards. Pay for this position starts at $125/day.
- Provide academic support (tutorial, study skills, organization) at the direction of the teacher and school/district administration.
- Provide behavioral support (redirect, task focus, mediation) for student.
- Assist student with daily living skill building (toileting).
- Assist student with gross/fine motor support (sensory breaks, ambulation support).
- Assist student with his/her assessable technology (communication devices).
- Collect data on IEP goals.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by teacher or principal.
- 48 College Credits required
- Position requires sitting, standing, lifting, or moving throughout the building.
- Must be able to hear (40 decibel loss maximum), verbally communicate, and have vision requirements of near acuity of 20 inches or less and far acuity of 20 feet or more with depth perception, accommodation, and field of vision.
- Subject to inside environment conditions.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.