Insightis one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a paraprofessional to work in the Greater Egg Harbor Regional School District. A paraprofessional is a staff member who assists the classroom teacher under the guidance of a teacher, building principal, and other special services team members. At times paraprofessionals serve as teacher assistants, one-to-one aides (assigned to individual students), ABAs, and RBTs.
The paraprofessional provides appropriate and consistent support to students, helping to implement educational activities, as well as providing support for emotional, social, and behavioral development. The paraprofessional’s goal is to provide support to students with a variety of needs and ability levels to successfully develop and meet their fullest potential. Pay for this position will be $108.23/day.
- Assists teacher/ BCBA / supervisor in monitoring of students’ academic work and behavioral performance
- Performs classroom and school-related duties as needed
- Assists students during arrival and dismissal from school
- Supervises students in all aspects of daily schedules
- Attends all required staff meetings, in-services, and orientations as directed by Insight or the district
- Attends annual trainings as directed by Insight and district
- Responsible for all miscellaneous duties as assigned by the teacher, principal, or special services
- High school diploma or GED Required
- 48 college credits – Required
- 60 college credits – Preferred
- Valid New Jersey Substitute Teaching Certificate – Preferred
- CE/CEAS/Standard New Jersey Teaching Credentials- Preferred
- TOSD / TOH endorsement – Strongly Preferred
- RBT Certificate – Preferred
- BCBA – Preferred
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.