Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a long-term substitute paraprofessional to start work in a ELL classroom in Rockford Public Schools. This assignment will be from September 5, 2019 – June 5, 2020. Pay for this position will be $8.25/hour.
- Work with teacher in a co-teaching role
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
- Help teachers with record keeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
- Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment
- Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
- IL – Paraprofessional License
- Bilingual preferred
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.