Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a Long-Term Substitute Special Education Teacher to work in Brick Township School District- Veterans Memorial Middle School. The special education teacher is responsible for providing oversight to Special Education students while their primary teacher is absent. This assignment will be from March 2 to June 19, 2020. Pay for this position will be $100/day.
- Works with Special Education students that experience emotional, learning, and/or physical disabilities
- Knowledge of the developmental levels of students in the classroom and the different ways these students learn
- Ability to develop well-structured lessons with challenging, measurable objectives and appropriate student engagement strategies, pacing, sequence, activities, materials, resources, technologies, and grouping
- Ability to organize and analyze results from a variety of assessments to determine progress toward intended outcomes and uses findings to adjust practice and identify and/or implement appropriate differentiated interventions and enhancements for all students
- Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
- CE/CEAS/Standard Elementary Education and Special Education
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at http://www.workwithinsight.com/apply