Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a Long-Term Substitute Social Studies Teacher to work at Brick Township High School. This assignment will begin February 3, 2020 to May 3, 2020. Pay for this position will be $100/day.
- Ensure students receive the required instruction according to the school’s curriculum
- Teach prepared lessons and prepare own instruction materials
- Maintain student records regarding grades and absences
- Assign and grade homework and class assignments
- Consult with administrators on their responsibilities during the primary teacher’s absence
- CE/CEAS/Standard in Social Studies
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interpret prepared lessons and successfully instruct students using these materials
- Able to successfully manage the classroom and determine when disciplinary action is necessary
- Can observe and evaluate students on both individual assignments and over the course of the instruction
- Communicates effectively with teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure student success
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at http://www.workwithinsight.com/apply