Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a Long-Term Substitute ENL Resource Teacher to work in the Round Lake School District, Beach Elementary School. This assignment will begin August 17 and end on May 21, 2021. Pay for this position will be $210 per day.
- Ensure students receive the required instruction according to the school’s curriculum
- Teach prepared lessons and prepare own instruction materials
- Maintain student records regarding grades and absences
- Assign and grade homework and class assignments
- Consult with administrators on their responsibilities during the primary teacher’s absence
- PEL Certification required, ENL certification preferred.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interpret prepared lessons and successfully instruct students using these materials
- Able to successfully manage the classroom and determine when disciplinary action is necessary
- Can observe and evaluate students on both individual assignments and over the course of the instruction
- Communicates effectively with teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure student success
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Applicants who are not already Insight employees should complete their online application at http://www.workwithinsight.com/apply