Insight is one of the fastest growing education staffing companies in the country. Our company staffs substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, clerical staff, non-instructional aides, and more in over 60 school districts. If you are looking for a fast-paced job that fits your schedule, visit www.workwithinsight.com/apply now to start your online application.
Insight is looking for a long-term substitute librarian to work in Rockford Public Schools 205. This assignment will be from September 9, 2019 – June 5, 2020.
- Keep and file historical records and documents relating to the existence of the library
- Protect and keep the library’s information, books, and other materials
- Make necessary books and materials available to students and other people who have come for research and under supervision.
- Create an environment that is targeted towards active and participatory learning, resource-based instructional practices, and collaboration with teaching staff to meet overall goals
- Encourage the use of modern teaching technology to commit students and to improve learning, providing all day access to digital information resources for the entire learning community
- Remain current and updated on professional practices and developments, information technologies, and educational research, pertinent to school library programs
- IL – Substitute License
- Candidates must already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting) through the Department of Education.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of the computer
- Communicates effectively with teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure student success
- Creative organizational skills applied in structuring the sections of the library accordingly
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.