You may not know if you want to become a substitute teacher until you
Start the Application Process and ENJOY one of the most FLEXIBLE and REWARDING Careers available.
We could tell you that being a substitute teacher, for Insight, is like working for the best boss you know…
but we won’t, we’ll let you discover it for yourself.
After you’ve applied, register for one of our On-boarding/Information Sessions below. At the session, you will meet with an Insight team member to go over your online application that you created in Applitrack. If you had any trouble uploading certain hiring documents, you can bring those documents to the session to have the Insight Representative upload it for you.
Bring the following documents:
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA State Police Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- TB test reading negative
- Bring 2 forms of IDs to verify the back portion of your I9.
- If you have your Passport you can bring that and it will count as the 2 forms of identification.
- If you do not have your passport, do not worry! The following ID combinations meet the requirements.
- Driver’s License and your Social Security Card
- Driver’s License and your Birth Certificate
- Military ID and your Social Security Card
- Military ID and your Birth Certificate
Once we are done reviewing your application, the recruiter will let you know if you are missing any other documents. If not, you may officially be hired and ready to start substituting!
Please make sure that you Start the Application Process prior to attending.
We are excited to have you on board and look forward to meeting you!
Room, Dates & Times
Historic Classroom #1 February 21, 2018 | 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM April 18, 2018 | 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM May 16, 2018 | 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM June 6, 2018 | 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM Register Here for one of these sessions.
Historic Classroom #2 March 14, 2018 | 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM Register Here for this session.
Location | Address
Council Rock School District Administration Building
30 N Chancellor St, Newtown, PA 18940
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- November 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016