You may not know if you want to become a substitute teacher until you realize that Insight offers one of the most FLEXIBLE and REWARDING Careers.
Start the Application Process and Work With Insight.
We could tell you that being a substitute teacher, for Insight, is like working for the best boss you know…
but we won’t, we’ll let you discover it for yourself.
Insight partners with our School Districts to hold Information/On-boarding Sessions at a school near you. At the session, you will meet with an Insight team member to go over your online application that you created in Applitrack. If you had any trouble uploading certain hiring documents, you can bring those documents to the session to have the Insight Representative upload it for you.
Bring the following documents:
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA State Police Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- TB test reading negative
- Bring 2 forms of IDs to verify the back portion of your I9.
- If you have your Passport you can bring that and it will count as the 2 forms of identification.
- If you do not have your passport, do not worry! The following ID combinations meet the requirements.
- Driver’s License and your Social Security Card
- Driver’s License and your Birth Certificate
- Military ID and your Social Security Card
- Military ID and your Birth Certificate
Once we are done reviewing your application, the recruiter will let you know if you are missing any other documents. If not, you may officially be hired and ready to start substituting!
We are excited to have you on board and look forward to meeting you!
Dates & Times
January 24, 2018 | 3:00 PM to 5:00PM | Registration Link Above
Chichester Middle School – Main Lobby
925 Meetinghouse Rd, Boothwyn, PA 19061